McClurg Court Center

Asked by omar.taibah, Chicago, IL Thu Aug 1, 2013

What do you think of it?

Answers

10
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Jan 17, 2014
email me at jmichaels@remax.net for information on that building
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Hi Omar,

I suggest you drive around the area and check it out for yourself.

Personally speaking, I love the area! What's not to like, restaurants, the lake, beaches, night life, easy transportation, easy access to expressways, etc....!!

If you're interested in looking at something in the area let me know, more than happy to show!

Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 1, 2013
It has a good record of rentals there. I would get a good leasing agent to help you out.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 1, 2013
just showed the complex.. what do you mean..what do you think.. it's in one of the best locations in Chicago
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Aug 1, 2013
Greetings Omar,

Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance. McClurg Court offers many ammenities and is in close proximity to the Lake and Downtown. Make sure that it meets your budgetary and geographic requirements.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 1, 2013
Mc Clurg Court is a great apartment complex. As we are licensed real estate professional we are prohibited to answer question about safety. You should go and visit the area and you can also look at the police bloater for crime statistics. The area is close to Navy Pier one of Chicago's most visited tourist attractions.
omar.taibah, , Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 1, 2013
I wanted to know if it is a good building to buy or rent an apartment in? is it a safe neighborhood? what about water and electricity and WiFi payments?
A safe neighborhood has vast meanings to various people. It is a relative thing. Check the police website for crimes in the area while realizing that there a crimes in all areas. What types of crimes are happening and at what times. I am sure some people in feel more comfortable than others in some areas but it is all what you believe.

Payments depend on if you are renting or purchasing since sometimes you pay and sometimes the landlord pays.

At this point I would recommend you discuss your needs with a realtor and they can answer your questions and help you out.

Let me know if you would like to setup a meeting.
Flag Thu Aug 1, 2013
Jeffrey Olic…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 1, 2013
A lot to do in the area, good location. Let me know if I can help you out.

Jeff
Erika Carter, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Thu Aug 1, 2013
Its a great area! Please contact me if you need any assistance!
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 1, 2013
It sounds nice and should have good views, but a bit pricey. Not sure there is a demand for all those rentals, but hard to know.