Married couple, late 50's, looking for a single family rental in the Noblesville, Fishers area. Most rental sites show apartments, we seem to

Asked by Dfs4040, 46060 Sat Apr 3, 2010

think that there are a number of "for sale" properties that would consider rent/lease/lease to own. Pretty sure a real estate broker would be the best source for answers?

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Apr 3, 2010
Yes, any local agent is your best source of information--contact any realty office(s) and inquire, or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask--you may want to consider interviewing a few agents and choosing the one you like best to help with your search.
djohnsonpt, Home Seller, Noblesville, IN
Sun Oct 20, 2013
My husband and I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Noblesville currently for rent on 10th Street. totally remodeled. 1661 sq ft. Realize it has been awhile since your post, but if interested contact me at djohnsonpt@aol.com