Manatee County Realtors: I am looking for a new agent/property manager for my investment home in Bradenton

Asked by theournews, Bradenton, FL Tue May 29, 2012

Please don't try to sell yourself to me, but answer me this...
If you were looking to rent a property in Brenton and A) Were not a Realtor and B) Could not use your own firm/agency Who would you use?

Answers

6
Barbara Edwa…, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Fri Jun 1, 2012
Scholfield Realty, Inc has a full time Property Manager, Georgia Anthony, who has 25+ years experience in real estate in Manatee County. Please feel free to call her at 941-792-2363, she is in and out of the office so you may have to leave your phone number and she will call you back.
Maryann Lawl…, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Tue May 29, 2012

Interesting question.
I personally do not handle any property management; I specialize in residential re-sale. I have had many clients over the years ask me for recommendations of rental agents and have not had much success in recommending anyone until just recently. Just over a year ago I was on a panel at a REALTOR event and a young woman came up to me afterwards. She explained that she was a newly licensed real estate agent with a background in larger (apartment complex) leasing and management with a large corporation. We've since become professional colleagues as well as friends. I have successfully recommended her to several of my clients and she has far exceeded my expectations. She is always very prompt in returning phone calls and following through on emails, tasks, etc. I VERY HIGHLY recommend Aimee Bahk for all of your property management needs in the Manatee County area.
Here is her contact information:
Aimee Bahk
All County Property Management Pros
Direct: 941.894.7965
abahk@allcountypros.com
http://www.AllCountyPros.com

I wish you the best of luck and would be happy to answer any further questions you may have.

Maryann Lawler, REALTOR, CLHMS, SFR
The Lawler Group
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Direct: 941.587.4623
Maryann@MaryannLawler.com
http://www.MyManateeHomes.com
Linda Singer, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
Where the property is located can make a difference in the person you use. I have worked with a lot of different agents, I don't do rentals and the person I like the best is Pat Thompson with Coldwell Banker 941.795.2211. That's my firm with whom I work - but for West Bradenton, Pat is the best. . She is no bones, pulls no punches and knows that market inside and out. Ultimately you asked for the best person and when you know someone as good as Pat, whether we're in the same firm or not doesn't matter. If she wasn't the best I wouldn't recommend her -- after all, it's my neck on the line. Good Luck

Linda Singer
Singer Real Estate Group
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
941.685.0949
Jeff Lawrence, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
A person who has and manages their own personal rental property as well as those owned by others and knows how to effectively deal with the many issues relative to good management of them! Good Luck!
Lee Forbes, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
Review Forbes Property Group online.
Trish Chandl…, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
Laura @ Michael Saunders & Company
941.345.9080
She is awesome...