Rentals in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Infoseeker, Other/Just Looking in Murrieta, CA

Looking to rent a single-family home in Santa Rosa w/ 3 BR (prefer 4 if possible) & 2 BA approx. 2000 sq. ft. with a range of $2000-$3000/mo.

Asked by Infoseeker, Murrieta, CA Wed Apr 21, 2010

in quiet, safe neighborhood. Prefer either newer home or upgraded older home (also prefer 2-story but open to single-level too).

Looking to rent 1-2 years (beginning this summer June/July), maybe longer or, (if we really like the home) might ultimately be open to lease option to buy situation. We will be in Santa Rosa (wife, myself and baby) in the next few days and would like to look at some rentals that meet this criteria while we are there.

One of us is interviewing for a full-time position there (Rincon Valley) and we need to know there are good housing options available for us. We are ultimately looking to buy a home, but will rent for 1-2 years to start while we get to know the area better. Prefer a home with a commute that is 30 minutes or less to Rincon Valley area.

Have also heard many great things about Petaluma and would be open to that area as well and if there was a compelling enough rental home/neighborhood there, might be flexible with the 30 minute or less commuting

Answers

3
Terry Bell’s answer
I have some homes listed that may be available as a lease-option. Check out my website and drop me a line. You might particularly be interested in the one in Petaluma on Edith St., and there are two in Sonoma and one in Windsor. http://www.TerrysHomes4sale.com
There are many good housing options in Santa Rosa and in Rincon Valley, such as apartments or single family homes etc. Summer is the best time to find a rental as this is the time everyone wants to move with sunshine. I suggest looking in the yellow pages for a rental company, the local newspaper "The Press Democrat" is online and the best option is Craigslist under Bay Area in Northbay section. I grew up in Rincon Valley and it is a great place to live. If you have children, the schools are wonderful and they will enjoy their education there.

I have had several out of town clients ask about rentals lately and honestly the best place to look is on Craigslist. We have several rental companies here locally, and almost all listings are on Craigslist. I hope that helps and best of luck with your search! You will love living in our beautiful area. :)
Web Reference: http://www.AgentDoyle.com