Rentals in Northeast Raleigh>Question Details

Jamie Schrock, Home Buyer in High Point, NC

Looking to rent a house in Raleigh by February 2014. Need three bedrooms. I don't have any pets. Work for ATT

Asked by Jamie Schrock, High Point, NC Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

4
Hello my Husband and I are looking to move to wake co prefer more of a country setting we have 4 beautiful children looking for a nice school as well by march 2014. with yard and outdoor pets allowed. Not close by the street. please email me at espears1220@gmail.com thank you. we both are employed
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Hi Jamie,

I can set you up for a rental search, based on the criteria you give me,to start giving you an idea of what is here in Raleigh.

We look forward to having you in the Raleigh Area!!!

Mary Kay Clapp
919-561-2285
Good morning, Jamie,

Please give me a ring and we can begin hooking you up.

Jim Howard
919.448.6111
Hi Jamie,

I believe you are bit too early for February rental. Most tenants would give a 60 days advance notice to their landlords or the property management companies. Starting looking in December would be the right time. I'd be glad to set up an auto email alert with your search criteria so you will get the new rental listings daily.

Jean
Re/Max Integrity
919-607-1931