Looking to rent a home in the Chandler/Tempe area 3b 2 bth for early Oct for 1300 a month or less.

Asked by Alta82, Chandler, AZ Sat Sep 8, 2012

Answers

6
Angela, , Fountain Hills, AZ
Wed Nov 14, 2012
Hi !

If you are still looking I have a three bedroom condo that we are giving two months free with a 14 month lease.
We are waiving the application fees and no addmin fees.

Three bedroom Condo,

Please call me at the numbers:
623-521-4923
480-963-4590
Angela
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Sep 9, 2012
Chandler and Tempe are great areas to rent in! Here is a link to view homes in this area that meet the criteria that you mentioned above. http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

If you would like to search additional homes for rent on the MLS, you can do so online at http://www.jenniemillerrealtor.com
Byron Godfrey, Agent, GILBERT, AZ
Sat Sep 8, 2012
I'd be delighted to help you. Call me for availabilities.
Byron Godfrey
Solutions Real Estate.
602 616 5093
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Sat Sep 8, 2012
Lets get started finding the best home for you to live in. We could create a custom search for you to view the current homes available, photos, prices, terms etc. Your own custom search with all the information shared with you.

No charge to be represented by a professional in this process, it will save you time and money.

Simple process, just send an email with contact information and we will get you rolling today.
Celeste LaRo…, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Sat Sep 8, 2012
I am happy to help you. Just go ahead and contact me with your specific criteria and I will set you up to receive automatic email notifications. My contact email is celeste@ubgrealestate.com. My service is free to you.
Rescue Realty…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Sat Sep 8, 2012
HI,

If you would like to contact me, I would be happy to help you..

Linda Matejko-Realtor
480-202-2649
Az Elite Properties