Looking to rent a 2 bedroom home in Coventry area pet friendly some utlities included i

Asked by Laura Koch, Coventry, RI Sat Apr 6, 2013

Answers

3
Ted Jendzejec, Home Owner, Coventry, RI
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Hi Laura,
I have a 3 bed ranch in Coventry that you might be interested in that is in your price range. I tried emailing you but I think you have a bad address...it keeps coming back. If you are interested email me at ted724@gmail.com
hi I'm looking to rent a home in Coventry, have good employment, good references and wnt to get back to my hometown my e mail is cherylaj16@gmail .com
Flag Fri May 26, 2017
Hi Ted,
Is this still available and what is the cost etc.?

Lynn
Flag Thu May 26, 2016
hi im looking to rent a house in Coventry on read ave...no one seems to be getting back to me...my name is loriphillips.. my email is xolori@yahoo.com.. if you could get back to me, that would be greatly appreciated..
Flag Tue Nov 11, 2014
Sandra Brown, Agent, Cranston, RI
Sat Apr 6, 2013
Hi Laura, You mentioned your desire for the town of Coventry, pet friendly, and some utilities. Were you looking for a apartment,condo, two family,or a single family home to rent? You didn't mention a rental price range. Like Joshua said, there are a lot of properties out there. If you want to contact me with your specific criteria, I can help you find the perfect rental just for you. Hope to talk to you soon. Sandy
I am looking to rent single family. Not sure what it is going for out there in rent I have seen from $1100 to $1500 depending on the area. looking in Coventry, Exeter, West Greenwhich area please email me at nicryas3@verizon.net. I do not want to rent to own.
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013
Josh Greenwa…, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Apr 6, 2013
There is a lot out there, but why rent per se, when buying could save you money on monthly payments and mortgage could be less than rent, for a better deal of a house? Write me at joshg@alumni.brown.edu. Would love to talk with you. Best, J