Looking to rent a 4 bed 2 bath home ,, 1 level , up to 2500 in nice area of Pasadena

Asked by RCFE23, Pasadena, CA Wed Sep 12, 2012

Answers

5
Serena Herna…, Renter, Pasadena, CA
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hi I'm still searching for a 2 story 1 bd 1 bath Condo, etc. in Pasadena, Ca Min $500 Max $1200 per month if you participate in RenttoOwn that is an option for myself only. I'm a HUD participant which pretty much is an Agency who pays for Rent, on Tenant behalf for low-income beginners, or something.
If you know of any please contact me at (626)993-0567 or e-mail me at senahrndz31@icloud.com

Thank you
Serena Hernandez
Natalie Agui…, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Some great homes just came out for rent this week. What is your price range? What part of Pasadena are you looking for. There is a great home that just came out North of Sierra Madre Blvd. and East of New York in the hills 3/2 baths, 1,900 sq. ft. lot 20,200 sq. ft. love to show it to you.
Marie Marquez…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your inquiry. To assist me in helping you I would need to ask you some important questions. My office is centrally located in Pasadena, if you are interested in meeting to discuss and take a look at some properties please feel free to contact me at marie.mb@sbcglobal.net

Kind regards,
Marie Balderas
The Emamian…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Wed Sep 12, 2012

How soon do you need to move and what is your price range? Do you have a preference as to the area of Pasadena the home is in? It would also be helpful to know if you have pets as some homes do not allow pets. You can contact me directly at jan@dreamhomelink.com for assistance with your search, I would be happy to help.

My best,

Jan Emamian
Web Reference:  http://www.dreamhomelink.com
Luna Petty, , Pasadena, CA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Hello There, I can assist you in finding the perfect home for rent. Please let me know which cities you are looking in and any other specifics and I will email you all that is available. Also, please let me know if you have pets. When do you need to move, and why are you moving? You can email me at luna@unyquefinancial.com