Looking to relocate to a 1 bedroom apt. in Northern NJ for an easy commute to work in Palisades, NY. Budget is $1200 or less/month, with parking

Asked by bencze.michael, Viking, MN Thu Oct 31, 2013

Answers

6
Norma Charles, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Fri Feb 7, 2014

My phone number is 201-645-1824. I can help with rentals in Fort Lee.

Norma
Norma Charles, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Fri Feb 7, 2014
Hi Bencze,

If you like, send me your email address and I will send you pictures, maps and prices of different apartments and buildings under $1200 with parking.

Norma
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Fri Feb 7, 2014
Nothing wrong with Rockland County border also. Get in touch if still looking or possibly purchasing. Allan
Norma Charles, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Hi
Are you still looking for that apartment $1200 and under? My name is Norma and I have lived in Fort lee for over 30 years. I had a job in Palisades NY too.
As you know, It is a direct drive to Palisades NY. The commute is about 20 minutes from Fort Lee.
I have 13 apartments for rent, all in Fort Lee and close to the entrance to 9W. These rentals have an outside parking spaces. Washer and Dryer in the building.
Norma Charles
201-370-8432
Priti Atul S…, Agent, Ridgefield Park, NJ
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hi Michael,

Northvale, Norwood and Rockleigh are near to Palisade NY.
I am very familiar with these towns and we would like to work
with your home search.

Regards
Priti Shah
All Gold Realty
201-838-5189
Priti,
Thank you for your reply. I would prefer something in or around the Fort Lee area, so I can be closer to friends, yet not so far from Palisades.
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
Maria FORSBE…, Agent, Hackensack, NJ
Thu Oct 31, 2013
I got a unit in Ridgefield park right on rte 46! Call my office to set up an appointment 201-342 7208 or send me an e-mail for additional information!
Mia Villon
Web Reference:  http://www.viprealtorsnj.com
Hi Mia,
Can you please send me the info via email. Since I live a distance away, I need to screen properties thoroughly, before making a commitment to see them.
Thank you
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013