Looking to move from Montgomery county to Philadelphia, I have section 8 and need a landlord willing to wait on the transfer, with a deposit of course

Asked by Supermama, Philadelphia Wed Jun 20, 2012

- 3 bedroom voucher looking for 3-4 bedroom that is 1300/month
- would like to be in the Mt. Airy, Germantown, Olney section
- my son was the victim of a crime so i would love to move before the new school year

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Danielle Gur…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Hello, I would love to assist you with your move! Please give me a call at your convenience!
Danielle Gurst
Remax Affiliates NE
267 423 2623
WWW. DaniSellsHomes.net
0 votes
Oh my goodness...Thank you so, so, so much. I will contact you today while I am at work.
Thanks again!!
Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more