Looking or 4 bedroom home in the Bush M.S. area. Any info will be greatly appreciated.?

Asked by Adriana Gold, San Antonio, TX Wed Jul 10, 2013

Answers

7
David Marne’s answer
David Marne, Agent, Shavano Park, TX
Fri Jul 12, 2013
If you wish to buy a home in the Bush M.S. area I would suggest the purchase of a helicopter first. Unless you enjoy sitting in traffic. For real answers instead of sweetness and fairytales call Half Priced Real Estate: (210) 281-1604

David Marne, Broker & Realtor
Half Priced Real Estate, Inc.
Gregory Touc…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Ah, this is the coveted Stone Oak area. Very good choice. Your question did not specify if you were looking to rent or buy. The rental rates can start about $1600 and up. $2300 or more for the larger two story homes.

This is the North East ISD and continues to rank highly year after year. The neighborhoods are very well kept and there are many commercial developments for all your shopping and entertainment needs.

The traffic can get rough at times on the nearby 281 HIghway but then it also makes it easy to get anywhere in town in a short amount of time, or head north in a flash to the hill country for a relaxing week-end.

It is very close to the Marriot resort which is an amazing site to see.

Does that answer you questions more directly and completely ???

I would enjoy the opportunity to earn your business. Please let me know what further I can do to be of service.

I look forward to hearing from you

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
Francisco Mo…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Please feel free to email your email to any agent so we can send you information on what you are looking for. Franksellssanantoniohomes@gmail.com
Thanks.
Diana Tawil, Agent, Helotes, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Hi Adriana,

I can email you a list of homes available. Send me an email if you would like me to do that ..dianat@thehornco.com.

All the best in your home search.
Gregory Smith, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
It is easy for me to look up the bus route for Barbra Bush, section that portion of a map on our MLS system for San Antonio and I can parovide you with all the homes in the market that are 4 bedrooms for you to lookat. You will have photo, and a lot of detail on each one. You just mark them interested, maybe, and not interested and I can set up a showing of the ones that interest you. I am a buyers agent and the seller pay my commission at closing. So for you I am not cost. My e-mail is gregorysmith1966@hotmail.com or 210-557-6038.

Greg Smith
The Misty Wood Team
Jon Nichols, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Hi Adriana,

Do you have an email address. I will have some information sent over. You can email me at jon@nicholshomelnding.com or call 210-789-2870.

Jon Nichols
Aaron C. Pop…, , San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
I can help you but I need some more information. Please call me at 210-978-4610 or email mrpsellstxlvng@kwrealty.com