Looking in Basking Ridge, Bridgewater, and Flemington. Focus: good schools/ affordable rent apt/town home/ house for 4. Any realtor suggestions?

Asked by Tatiana Aguilera, Raritan, IL Thu Mar 3, 2011

My family is moving to NJ over memorial day weekend, looking to move in then. I have lived here for past two years in Raritan. Looking for rentals in Basking Ridge, Bridgewater, and Flemington. Need to live close to good schools for a youngler sibling.

Answers

3
Cory Jennewe…, Agent, West Chester, OH
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Give Rosanne Aragona, or one of her team members a call at 908-685-0700, or view their website at http://www.raragona.remax-nj.com/
Tatiana Agui…, Renter, Raritan, IL
Thu Mar 3, 2011
I'm sorry my question was more intended to see if anyone had suggestions of realtors that could look for rentals in those areas\needs? I have researched the school districts and chosen those areas because of it. Thanks for your answer, no I'm not moving to work. Since my family is moving up to nj, we are moving in together.
Cory Jennewe…, Agent, West Chester, OH
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Are you moving for work? If you have any contacts in the area ask them their opinion. As Realtors, we are ethically bound not to direct people toward/away from specific school systems. You can ask friends, but you may also want to try and find a local agent that can help you find good options in the area.

Try here 908-685-0700