Looking for short term rental for Jan and Feb in Jersey Shore area. Neat and quiet and dont mind if property needs to be shown while i rent...Help

Asked by Jen, Egg Harbor Township, NJ Thu Dec 5, 2013

Answers

4
Margaret Ste…, , Brigantine, NJ
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hi Jen

Lots of things available. If you send me your criteria (#bedrooms and budget) I can send you a list. If you have a pet that may be a challenge.

Margaret Steadman
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Brigantine Sales Office
609-264-8444 (office) 609-703-9093(cell)
margaret.steadman@foxroach.com
Scott Mcnamee, , Brigantine, NJ
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hello Jen,
You may want to contact Celeste Smith at Fox and Roach Realtors in Brigantine. She should be able to assist you.
# 609-517-4682
Jen, Home Buyer, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Thu Dec 5, 2013
There are only 2 listed on trulia. And I don't want to spend alot on temp housing. I am very neat and quiet and would keep the home show ready at all times. Dont mind if property has to be shown while I rent . I will call tommarro but I can seem to find anyone willing to rent month to month or for 2 months
Last year after the storm, I stayed in a short term rental from November until Feb, there many different prices and terms available
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
Short term rentals are not fed into the mls system so you will not see them on Trulia, you must call the office to see what is available
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
Kimberly "KI…, Agent, Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Jen there's lots of short term rentals on LBI, please call Prudential Zack Shore Properties (609) 494-7272 to see what is available for you