Looking for rental homes, condos, that are pet friendly and in a good location.

Asked by Ciaccio23, Saint Louis, MO Sat Feb 16, 2013

Answers

3
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
You may want to look in some adjoining suburbs for more variety in pet-friendly rental housing.
Jeffrey Kami…, Agent, La Grange, IL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
My company specializes in home rentals in the western suburbs. We have many listings available in the area. Our inventory is online at: RentersChoiceChicago.com
Evelyn Santi…, Agent, Oswego, IL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
In Oak Brook there are 3 listings showing up that allow cats or dogs. These were marked by the agents as allowing them - there might be more that are pet friendly but were not marked. The monthly rental price is $3800 to $12,500 (5 BR 6.1 BA house).

In Oak Brook Terrace there are 2 listings marked as pet friendly. Depending on your needs you may want to check surrounding communities.

Feel free to contact me if you want me to send you the listing information or if you want me to do a customized search, otherwise good luck with your search and welcome to the western suburbs of Chicago!