Looking for rent to own homes in Merrillville area. Preferrably 3-4 bdrms w/ 2 bths.

Asked by Sheree Dillon, 15937 Wed Feb 13, 2013

Desiring to purchase as a 1st time home buyer, but economy is challenging the desire to own. Are there any certain criteria, or specific guidelines that is needed to be considered? Any help out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

3
For Sale, Agent, Crown Point, IN
Thu Feb 14, 2013
There is a lot of help out here, my friend. I have rent to own homes for you to take a look at.
Please email me your contact information or call me if you would like.

QwikProperties @ Gmail.com
219-232-6222

I look forward to speaking with you today.
Hi Mr. Schoonover,
Thank you for responding to my inquiry. I would also like to know before going any further, would help still be available to me on renting to own if I am in a current Ch 13 BK? Is there a credit criteria, and how much of a down payment/deposit would I need to put down? My email address is sheree_dillon@yahoo.com. Look forward to hearing from you.
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
Patrice Will…, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Tue Oct 21, 2014
Hi I am looking for a 4 bedroom house for my family 2 bathroom rent with option to buy prefer area merrillville near saulk elementary school my score 654
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Hi. What is your price range? Usualy the home owners would like to get paid in full in 1 not more than 2years. The sellers would like to get some sorth of paperwork from a lender showing that you will qualify to buy in that period. Also you may have to provide updates showing that you are working toward updating you credit in order to purchase the home. For more info you can contact me on 219-765-7000.
carolyn were in gary how much 219 7024466
Flag Sat Mar 19, 2016
Hi Jessica,
Thanks for replying. My price range in purchasing is at least $75,000 - $110,000. I am currently in a CH 13 BK, talked with Trustee the other day and he would need verification of a workup on any deal/lease/purchase. Have money needed for down payment/whats needed.
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013