Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom w/garage no carpet for end Sept. North Austin, pflugerville, round rock. Lease under $900.

Asked by Faith Ann, Beachwood, OH Wed Aug 15, 2012

Answers

4
Teresa Scott…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Good afternoon! I have found a few townhomes that meet your request in regards to price and location; however, they all have carpet. If you are not working with an agent, I would be more than happy to assist you with finding your next rental property. Have a blessed day!

Teresa Tibbs
"Your Angel in Real Estate"
Stanberry & Associates
(512) 431-2442
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Aug 17, 2012
What you are looking for is more than $900. If you want a garage, you would have to look for a single family home or a townhouse/condo and those are well above $900. Most homes have carpet at least in the bedrooms, so that is going to be really difficult to find. Even high priced homes have carpet.
Eric Hegwer, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Hi -

There are lots of 2-3 bedrooms in that price range in the N. Austin area with a garage. As for no carpet, we will just have to go look (or I can do that for you)

But - every day, some get rented, and others come on the market. It can and does change hour to hour.

I work with renters all the time, if you want me to help you find a great place, let me know via email:

Eric
Eric@EricEstate.com
http://www.EricEstate.com
512.712.5842
A JB Goodwin AGent
Mark Garner, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Upon initial search, I did not find any available properties in the MLS available that meet your criteria.
You may find and apartment with no carpet and rent a garage space on site. Many property leasing companies have this option.