Rentals in 89014>Question Details

Jwids18, Both Buyer and Seller in 54449

Looking for help purchasing rental property in Vegas area?

Asked by Jwids18, 54449 Sat Jun 2, 2012

I will be deployed from July of 2012 until early to mid summer of 2013 and I am interested in purchasing a property for rental income after my return home. I would be able to afford anything under the $150,000 price range. I have been to Vegas a few times and have a friend that lives there, so I know a little about the area and prime locations. If anyone would be interested in working with me to find available properties and offer some insight it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to some responses and hopefully creating a lasting relationship.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 89014

I am retired from the US Army and enjoy assisting service members find real estate investments in the Greater Las Vegas area. I have been a licensed agent since late 1995. Should you desire the service of a fellow military member and an agent who place his clients needs first, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Bob Manning, ABR, GRI, SFR, CRS
Realty Executives of Nevada
Direct: 702-460-1762
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 2, 2012
Good afternoon,

I would be happy to help you!! Please contact me asap so I may begin to put your wants/needs in order.

David Scott Moore
Horizon Realty Group
(702) 493-9935
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 2, 2012
Between my husband and myself we own multiple rental properties throughout Las Vegas and Henderson NV. We also manage quite a few as well.

We have an on staff tax attorney who can answer questions regarding LLC and tax issues and a venture capitalist who adds his opinion on investment strategy, price of property and return.

We would love to discuss your potential investment venture with you.

Feel free to call me and I will be happy to meet with you and discuss further.

Becky Cordova
I will be happy to assist you and show you how you going to make a money , buying in Las Vegas. You can see all that I can offer if you log in my website