Looking for help and prayers! Our small professional family is relocating to the Burbank area (once school ends) and are looking for a corporate

Asked by DeDe, Burbank, CA Wed Apr 24, 2013

rental home with at least 3 bedrooms 2 bath home and a pool. We would like to be near St. Francis, Woodbury University and lots of kids. We have 2 dogs, so a place where it would be great to walk would be wonderful too!

Answers

2
Norma - Jason…, Agent, Marina Del Rey, CA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Hi De,
We know the area well and it's our neighborhood. Right now there aren't any 3 bedrooms in the area that are for rent. The only 3 bedroom home in close proximity is about a mile and half anyway at $3800 per month and no pool.

You'll want to check back frequently as you get closer to your anticipated move date to check if anything else has come on market. You can also go to our website below and check the Home Finder link and browse for yourself as well. Good luck.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thanks and have a great day!
Kyle and Norma
The Achievers Group
REMAX Town Center
800-525-5157 ext 0
Daina Burness, Agent, Burbank, CA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Dede,
I can assist you. Can you tell me what your budget is? Feel free to call me on 8182399599 or email me on daina.burness@dilbeck.com