Rentals in Chandler>Question Details

Diane Maldon…, Renter in Sahuarita, AZ

Looking for 4-5 bedroom w/2 bth rental, top school areas, safety ratings, Chandler area

Asked by Diane Maldonado, Sahuarita, AZ Mon Feb 18, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chandler

Answers

5
Hi Diane,
My team and I would love to help you. Please review our feedback on this website, many of them from renters such as yourself. Please also privately e-mail me at misterrogershomes@cox.net telling me about what you are looking for, when, price target, pets, who would be living there and define "Chandler area" for me. I look forward to helping you. Inventory changes daily, needless to say.
We'll set up a search for you and a "portal" which you will LOVE.
check out 311 W Marlin Pl, Chandler, AZ, just became available and just lowered the rent to $1649, beautiful home, location and schools!
Good morning Diane...I do rentals in Chandler all the time and live in southeast Chandler too. I am happy to help you find a home. If you want to contact me, my email is celeste@ubgrealestate.com. What monthly amount do you want to pay? Do you have any animals? What is your move in date? Have a great day.
A client of mine has a GORGEOUS rental coming up April 1 (a week earlier is possible if in a rush) - not listed yet so no competition! 4bed PLUS bonus room, pool and large yard for $1,950. Queen Creek and Dobson. Email me at azkristi at gmail dot com if you'd like me to send the link!
Diane

Chandler is a great area, what price range would you like to be in?

How about square foot of the home, does it matter?

Pool OK?
My price range is $1100 to $1300 a month. Top school areas is my highest priority. Home needs to have open floor plan and spacious enough for my 4 children. No pool. I also have a 40lb Sherpard mix dog.
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013