Rentals in Brick>Question Details

Groundhoggirl, Renter in Brick, NJ

Looking for 2 bedroom house in brick between $1300-$1500 that allows large dogs. Yard preferable, since one dog is limited. Basement would be a .

Asked by Groundhoggirl, Brick, NJ Sun Aug 5, 2012

It can not be a 55 community. Just a decent house, privacy also a plus. Love to do yard work. I'm just so tired of all the scams out there. Long term lease wanted.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brick

Answers

3
Diane Glander’s answer
I found 2 single family homes with 2+ bedrooms under $1500/month. Neither one mentioned pets, so I would have to call. If you would like me to email you the information, just reach out to me via trulia or my website below.
I am the rental manager at my office and would be happy to help!
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Well you've come to the right place to avoid all those "scam" . . . been a victim of them myself.

Please call my partner, Patricia Ahern @ 732.292.2501 (office) or 908.278.2805 (cell) for assistance. She's been in the busness for close to 30 years and is great at knowing rentals available and/or "coming available.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
If you are willing to consider Lacey Twp. I have a house that fits your description .Sorry, I do not see anything in the MLS that fits your needs in that price range for Brick Twp.
Unfortunately that isn't a possibility. My fiance works out of edison & we are trying to shave some time off of his commute. But thank you so much for responding.
Flag Sun Aug 5, 2012