Looking for at least a 1bd w/den or 2bed pet-friendly (dog) house/condo to rent in the District by timeframe of mid/late July & under $2050/month.

Asked by Cedric Mcalpine, Rockville, MD Thu May 5, 2011

I would like to have a few shops and a metro station nearby. I've been looking in the Wisconsin Ave/Tenleytown/AU area but I am open.

Answers

3
Alexandra Sardegna’s answer
Alexandra Sa…, , Washington, DC
Thu May 5, 2011
Hi Cedric--I work with a ton of renters in NW DC and am also certified as a Relocation Counselor so I have experience assisting folks who are moving to the District. I would love to work with you and help you find a pet-friendly place to live here in the city. My office is in upper NW so I am very familiar with that area!

Since you are not looking to move until mid/late July, you still have a bit of time to REALLY start looking, as DC only requires 30 days notice to vacate. So many of the properties currently listed are ready for immediate occupancy, just FYI. If you would like to give me a call at 202.486.5399, or shoot me an email at alex.sardegna@gmail.com, we can talk about what are you looking for and how to proceed. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Bill Castell…, Agent, Washington, DC
Thu May 5, 2011
Cedric,
You can email or call me to see any of the rentals in this following list. all are in NW DC.
Thanks.
Click the following URL to see the listings:
http://mrislistings.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?k=379…
Zaza Pasori, Agent, Washington, DC
Thu May 5, 2011
Cedric,
I will contact Patrick from ejfrealestate.com. EJF usually have good amount of rentals in Washington, DC

Best of Luck!

Zaza