Rentals in Fullerton>Question Details

Rochelle Kap…, Other/Just Looking in Fontain Valley CA

Looking for an apartment in a nice quiet area of Fullerton. Approximatelt 1000 sq. ft. Thanks

Asked by Rochelle Kaplan, Fontain Valley CA Tue Feb 15, 2011

Answers

6
If you're still looking I'd be glad to show you the various neighborhoods (some of my favorites) of Fullerton and other cities. We have a very diverse community and I know it all.
Dear Rochelle,
These are my suggestions for you:
1. Get Register and check all apartments in your price range and give them a call and ask questions.
2. "Nice and Quiet" is a description different from a person to a person. You have to decide.
3. Few real estate agent if any will work with you to find an apartment. No rewards.
4. Get hold of a local specialist if you want to lease a condo or a home; then you will get all properties available in the area you desire.
5. While you meet an agent, get a consultation on your qualification for buying instead of renting.
TL
Any Agent can help you with that. Email or call any of us and we'll be able to send you lots to look at. Hope you're having a great day!
Rochelle,
Our Real Estate office in Fullerton has a property management division, offering a variety of rentals in the area.
Stop by our office and look at our rental board, or call me and I can e-mail you our available properties.

Michelle Scolaro
Realty Executives Premier
3261 N. Harbor Blvd #B
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-883-3678
mscolaro@relatyexecutives.com
Greetings Rochelle,

Depending on what you can afford, renting can be good, however, with as low as interest rates and sale prices are right now, Rents Will go up, it might be a good time for you to explore buying a condo or something. I have down payment program as low as 1/2 % down payment, that's about under $2,000 for a $350,000 sale price. That's probably less than 1st & Last month rent deposit. That could be a tax refund. If you buy a condo in So Cal, especialy in the OC, you would easily be able to rent it out in the future or sell it and use equity to buy up next time around.

I can do a free consultation with you, no strings attached and free of charge to see if you could qualify. What If?

Hope to hear from you
Jeff The Lender from the OC
EXPECT EXCELLENCE!!!

Jeffry Lopez
Sr. Loan Officer
NMLS ID# 255097
Progressive Loan Funding (A Direct Lender)
562.881.3603 (Cell)

Follow me on Twitter
@HomeLoanTwitMan
There are a few. I will need to know what price range and size of unit. Please advise. Thank You, Oakley 714-514-4350