Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

rameiche, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Looking for an affordable 3-4 bdrm, 1.5 bath house for single mom w/3 older kids. (no more than 900 mth) in 78227/78245 area

Asked by rameiche, San Antonio, TX Sun Feb 10, 2013

Answers

6
Dear Rameiche,

Not many available meeting your criteria. See below...Let me know when you would like to schedule an in person showing! You can call, text, or email me anytime.

I found (2) properties that matched your requirements:

Class: Residential Rental
Status: Active, New, Back on Market, Extended, Price Change
Search Price: 900 and under
Bedrooms: 3 or more
Full Baths: 1 or more
Half Baths: 1 or more
Zip Code: 78245, 78227 (Exact Match)

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or updates to your
requirements.

Al Tillman

To view these properties, click the Sign-in Link below:

http://sabor.connectmls.com/servlet/QL?D=2VPLXOU2E0UUQBC6936

Al Tillman REALTOR
Prosperity REALTORS & Consulting
9820 Lorene St.
San Antonio, TX 78216
Cell (210) 954-4985
Fax (210) 519-3058
info@altillman.com
RentorBuySanAntonio.com

"E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties."

Information About Broker Services (IBS): http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/op-k.pdf
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 10, 2013
thumbs up for reading the question correctly!
:)
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

Prices are down
Interest rates are WAY DOWN
Sellers are willing to wheel and deal

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
. http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Hi Rameiche,

A quick search of these zip codes revealed a few homes that are eligible for a $0 down purchase program called USDA. Estimated monthly payments would be around $825-$900. Please call me if you are interested. There are many benefits to owning vs. renting.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
210-685-7642
valonzo@castlecooke.com
I am not opposed to home ownership Vino, Just realistic to the fact that my credit score will not allow me to purchase right now. Im working on my score right now.
Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013
There are a few in those two zip codes, but not many. Click on the link below to view more selections than you received earlier. Let me know when a good time to view them would be. I would love to help you find the perfect house for you.

http://sabor.connectmls.com/servlet/QL?D=1BF6ZWB3NWIYJI5Y2FL
I am looking for rentals and from what I can tell on the associated link they are all for sale. Please forward me listings of rentals in the 78227/78245 zip code, 3 brdm+, 1.5 bath+ no more than 900 mthly. Thanks
Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hena and Greg - take a look at the last line under the question, on the right.......it clearly says "RENTALS in San Antonio"...so.......no need to ask her - you can assume the poster is looking to rent, not buy!
Rameiche-

Are you stating that you are looking for a rent payment of $900 max, or are you looking to purchase a home with a payment no more than $900 per month?

Gregory Touchstone
Keller Williams
210-660-2834
Im looking for a rental right now.. My credit is not ready for a purchase.
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013