Looking for a yearly rental in mid town Ocean City, MD I do have 2 declawed, fixed indoor cats litter boxed trained

Asked by veracavey, 21842 Tue Nov 5, 2013

Answers

3
Mechelle Nic…, Agent, Ocean City, MD
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Contact pat.terrill@gmail.com
Pat Terrill is a Rental Manager in Ocean City, MD and she would be happy to discuss rental options with you.

Good Luck,

Mechelle NIchols
Prudential PenFed Realty
7501 Coastal Hwy.
Ocean City, MD 21842
410-520-0706
Hi looking for a one bedroom year round apt
Flag Sat Jun 11, 2016
id like to find a 2or3 br place to rent year around in ocean city,maryland around 124th st. to the end of ocean city ,can be on the ocean front, ocean block or there in the middle or bay side, maybe rent to own or rent now to see if i like it then buy later on, i have 2 home in pa. in the country id like to sale if i move to ocean city. 1 has 3.9 acres of ground with all remoteled and 3 br,1.5 bath. other home has 1 acre of ground and its 3 br. 1 ba. and a 30 by 36 garage with it and town water and sewage. my e-mail is wfessler921@comcast.net . best way to get hold of me this way, be looking to hear back from you. wayne
Flag Fri Sep 12, 2014
Stephanie, Renter, New York, NY
Tue Nov 8, 2016
I am a substitute teacher working in Wicomico Md and I have a 9 yr old daughter and a 12 year old son. Unfortunately what I thought was a nice neighborhood in Salisbury was not. I grew up in Ocean City MD. I went to OC Elem, Berlin Md, and Stephen Decatur. My parents were also teachers and I would love to find a rental year round. Right now I have found some nice seasonal rentals but I would prefer year round. The cats are a plus because my kids love them. Please let me know more about the rental. Thanks so much
Stephanie muncey
I actually live in MD
Flag Tue Nov 8, 2016
Dave Leiderm…, , Ocean City, MD
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Most of the real estate brokerages have a rental department. Your best bet might be to contact the chamber of commerce for a full list. You could try Craig's List too but be wary of ads asking for money up front. It's likely a scam.