Looking for a 2 year lease with 3/2/Den/Pool on a Canal. I am currently paying $1600. If you have any information. I would appreciate it.

Asked by Chris, Cape Coral, FL Fri Feb 22, 2013

Answers

6
Paulreman, , Cape Coral, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Just what you are looking for.Call 239 470 6373 or paulreman@centurylink.net.
Paulreman, , Cape Coral, FL
Tue Mar 19, 2013
I Own a Home as you described as well with a boat lift . I would rent it to you for $1,600 ON A TWO YEAR LEASE. @ paulreman@centurylink.net or 239-470 6373
Do you have pics of the house ?
Flag Fri Mar 10, 2017
Hi Paul, we are interested in your home if it is still available. What part of the Cape is it in and would it be available to drive by and look at it. Thank you, Chris
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013
Shawn S Smyth, , Lee County, FL
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Hi Chris,

I am a Realtor located here in Cape Coral and would be happy to help you find your perfect place.

Advanta Realty has it's own in-house rental division which may be able to assist you. I can also set you up on our new state of the art real estate search platform where you can see what options are available.

Just send me your contact info including your email address and phone number and we can get you started.

Shawn S. Smyth
Advanta Realty
707-888-5180
ssmyth@advantarealty.com
Britta Wilsch, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Hi Chris,
if you send me an email I will set you up a client portal where you can see all available houses appropriate to your criteria.
Best Regards
Britta Wilsch
britta@docksideproperty.com
Shawn S Smyth, , Lee County, FL
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Hi Chris,

I live in Cape Coral and would be happy to assist you. I am a Realtor with Advanta Realty and we have a dedicated division that handles just rentals. I can put them in touch with you if you will forward me your email address and/or phone.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Shawn S. Smyth
Advanta Realty
707-888-5180
ssmyth@advantarealty.com
Dorina Souma…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Hi, Chris,
I will research the MLS and send you some listings that meet your criteria. Please let me know if you have any pets and provide me your email address. Mine is Dorinas13@aol.com or you can contact me on my cell at (239) 910-6485. I have lived in Cape Coral for over 26 years and know all the communities and neighborhoods - it's a great place to live!
Have a great evening,

Dorina Soumastre
Century 21 Birchwood Realty
4040 Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33904
Dorinas13@aol.com
239-542-0065 office 239-910-6485 ce3ll
http://www.C21Birchwood.com