Looking for a townhouse/loft/2 separate apartments for two single people pet friendly and one with a garage one with a backyard. Move in date-soon

Asked by Unspecified, Wed Jul 3, 2013

I live in Bay Ridge and my friend lives in Jersey. We are both managing restaurants around Wall Street for more then 5years now. We would like rent a townhouse-two stories.. with min one bedroom and one bathroom and maybe kitchen on each floor, has a backyard and a garage.
I have a very well trained (no barking) golden retriever. He has a car and a motorcycle. All we want is enough big and sunny private areas, and a garage and close to the city. I dont mind Bay Ridge. One other option can be two very close apartments to each other one with backyard and one with garage. We also got the idea to divide a loft the living areas-2 bedrooms but we prefer to have separate areas.
Thanks a million.
Didi

Answers

1
Jeffrey Tabo…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Hi didi, im a real estate agent in the lower east side and will be willing to work with you. I just need some specifics about your budgets and move in date to find you deals in Manhattan for you guys, give me a call tomorrow morning and we can talk in detail of what's available 212 810 7890 my cell phone number. Thx guys hope to hear from you