Looking for a 3 to 4 BR home to rent, moving to Lewes in July with the Coast Guard.

Asked by Sandy Lewand, Lewes, DE Wed Feb 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3108365164-30223-Regatta-Bay-Bl…

Answers

3
The Debbie Reed Team’s answer
The Debbie R…, Agent, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Sandy, What a wonderful post you have been assigned! Coastal Delaware is a beautiful place to live. The rental agencies in Sussex County work independently. There is no central place to go to see all of the homes available to rent within a given area, so if you don't like the offerings of one real estate company, you can move on to another and see different homes available to rent through that company. RE/MAX Realty Group in Rehoboth Beach has a rental department with homes available in Lewes and Rehoboth Beach. Please call 302-227-4800 and ask for Mary Lou Elrod, our rental coordinator. She will be happy to help you. And welcome to the neighborhood! I hope you and your family are very happy here.
Bill Davis, Agent, Lewes, DE
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Sandy, Here is the rental departments number at RE/MAX Associates in Lewes. 302-703-2118.. Tell Al at your new station we at RE/MAX said Hi!!
Mike Kogler, Agent, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Good morning Sandy,
I will put you in touch with our Long & Foster Rental department. What is the best number for them to call you on? Please call or email me - all my contact information is listed below.

Virginia Egan
THE MIKE KOGLER TEAM
cell: (302) 228-9878
virginia.egan@longandfoster.com