Looking for a rental home in Hampton Bays, for my husband, our two kids, and our dog. We need a garage, 3 bedrooms, and at least 2 bathrooms.

Asked by Loretta, Hampton Bays, NY Wed Jul 10, 2013

Answers

2
Robert Jay, Home Buyer, Bethlehem, PA
Sat Nov 2, 2013
Loretta, If you and your family is still looking in Hampton Bays, please feel free to contact me. I am a realtor w/South Fork Realty in Hampton Bays. There are currently, (Nov. 2nd, 2013), several homes for rent that meet your criteria of 3 bed, 2 bath, as well as allowing pets. Please email me if I can be of assistance; my email is: robjay@southforkrealty.com

Sincerely, Robert Jay
Melissa Goss, , Center Moriches, NY
Fri Jul 12, 2013
I cover this area, there are only 1 home that will allow pets in the home. It is a $2,400mo rental with 3 bedrooms, and a garage. The owner may be occupying an attached apartment though because it is not a whole house rental.

If you want further details or updates when new rentals hit the marker feel free to email me

KeyToYourHome@hotmail.com

Also keep in mind landlords may ask for credit scores, landlord references, work references and proof of income. Have them readily available NOW, because these homes, when they do become available go fast, and usually to the tenant who is prepared with their paperwork.
Thanks Melissa!
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013