Rentals in Saratoga Springs>Question Details

Taylormarie4, Renter in Saratoga Springs, NY

Looking for a rent to own with bad credit but working with the va to get saratoga springs,ballston spa or nearby

Asked by Taylormarie4, Saratoga Springs, NY Thu Jul 19, 2012

sorry didnt answer all your questions...our price range is 200,000...they said it will be around 12-24 months...many things are very old on his credit and the one major thing is not my husbands its his fathers but listed on his credit(same name) so that should be off soon...can we still do the rent to own?
The va said they are going to do credit counseling with do we get a prequal letter if we cant get approved right now?
Did the VA say that they can help you clean your credit issues? And did they mention how long this would take? I am happy to send you property listings, but you have to be apply to obtain a prequalification letter from the VA in order to write an offer on a property. Please get back to me. Also tell me your specifications and price range. Thanks.
Teri Cranston
Realty USA
Associate Broker