Looking for a realtor in the La verne ca area with experience with lease to own option.

Asked by Ja'nasha, La Verne, CA Thu Sep 16, 2010

Answers

3
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Please don't do a lease option in a declining market. The problem with the lease option is you'll have to put up "option money" which could be $3k-10K or more & then you need to agree on a price today, when that price could be less when you go to exercise your option.

Best thing you can do is this: Sign a new lease with a landlord & include an addendum that simply states "Tenant has the 1st right of refusal should landlord wish to sell within my 1 yr lease term". That means when the owner does decide to sell you get 1st dibs & you didn't have to spend any extra $ for those privilege.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053cell
Melissa Krch…, , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thu Sep 16, 2010
I used to live in La Verne and work in Glendora but the company I work for has an office in La Verne also. Lease to Own isn't an option that is being explored a lot right now but that's mostly because of the lack of equity in most homes. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Forefront Re…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Hello Ja'nasha,

One of my Realtors, J.T. Orr, is a life long resident of La Verne, and has experience in what you are looking for. Feel free to contact him by email at : jtorr@ffhomes.net or by phone at 909-227-9146.

Pat Palmer-Broker/Realtor
Forefront Real Estate
Web Reference:  http://www.ffhomes.net