Looking for a pet-friendly 1-2 bedroom apartment in Chestnut HIll in the $100-$1200 range. Any tips?

Asked by Deidre Wengen, Philadelphia, PA Thu Jul 12, 2012

Answers

3
Jim, Home Owner, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jul 16, 2012
Check out Sorented.com if you are in the market for a new home or rental. It houses all of the homes for sale in Philadelphia plus the surrounding areas,it also has a huge selection of rentals. I found a great home for my family, and a rental for my son who is in college.
Kathleen She…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Check out the classifieds in the Chestnut Hill Local.
Neil Spak, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
What sort of tips are you looking for? I'm a Realtor.....let me know if you need help.
Hi Neil! There don't seem to be many pet-friendly listings online and we'd really love to start searching for a place as soon as possible. I'm not sure if you help people find rentals, but please let me know if you do. We are definitely not opposed to working with a real estate agent if it will help us find the right place in the right location. We're also more interested in smaller properties rather than large complexes, which seem to be the majority of listings I'm seeing right now. Thanks very much for your response!
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012