Looking for a nice rental home for around 1000 or less in Washington township (prefer allisonville school area) that will be available in May 2013.

Asked by Fl Jones, Indianapolis, IN Sun Jan 20, 2013

Any suggestions?

Answers

3
Julie Barnett’s answer
Julie Barnett, Agent, Lebanon, IN
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Here is a link of a search I did for home rentals in Washington Township, $1000/mo and under, in the Washington Township School District.

http://mibor.fusionblc.com/

You can download the Prudential Moblie APP to your smartphone by texting text HL6 to 87778, that way you can search for homes while you are out looking around (or otherwise).

I would suggest using the mobile APP, checking out the link I sent, and checking out the Indy Star or some other local newspapers from Washington Township. Connect with a realtor and try to get some backup in your search.
Mark Groff, Agent, Carmel, IN
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Have you thought about buying a home on land contract where the Seller finances the purchase? They are the bank! If interested, email me at teamgroff@kw.com. Thanks!

Mark Groff
317-502-0333
Brett Martin, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Hello Fl,

I would be happy to set you up a custom search directly from the MLS...this way you can see what is available and I can show them to you!

Please send me your email address to Brett.Martin@msWoods.com or call me at 317-784-6582 and I will get you going.

Thanks Fl!

by Brett Martin