Looking for a lg home with 4 BR less than $1000/month. Good income, but low credit scores. (No bankruptcy, foreclosure, repo) Any homes in mind?

Asked by Mrsteacher31088, Warner Robins Thu Jun 28, 2012

Answers

5
Kim Stone, Agent, Warner Robins, GA
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Each property manager has different guidelines and policies for rental prospects.
I suggest you view this list of rental homes with 4 bedrooms in Houston County, pick the ones you like and let me contact the property managers for details on their policy.
Please click here, http://cgmls.paragonrels.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=19db8…

Contact me at 478-334-0543.

Thank you!
Joe Barbee, Agent, Bonaire, GA
Tue Nov 12, 2013
I have a 4 bedroom, just remodeled..$900 and a 3 bedroom on a 1/2 acre lot for $1,000. Call me on my cell for more info on either one. I will discuss my application policy with you at that time. I use numerous factors, not just credit scores.

Joe Barbee
Property Mgr
Elite Realtors of Ga
478-978-3428 - CELL
478-333-6008 - Office
lsanford42, Home Owner, Miami, FL
Fri Oct 25, 2013
yes a house in warner robins ga six bed two bath an two half bath rent is eight fifty a month
located 125 suzanne dr contac mr sanford 786 608-2286
can i see pictures or a website?
Flag Wed Dec 11, 2013
Debbie Gamber, Agent, Bonaire, GA
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Hello, there are reasons for low credit scores and if you have had some things to happen to cause your credit score to be less than you feel they should be in order to rent a home, I suggest that you contact a real estate company and ask them if they are willing to work with you. Sometimes, this issue can be looked at and alternative means to get you in a home can occur. Things such as paying perhaps several months in advance of the rent, etc. We all understand that situations can arise that can cause someone's credit to suffer such as medical bills, job layoffs and inability to pay bills for a time period, etc. Each real estate company has their own policies in regards to leasing homes but they all check credit scores and are all looking for an average credit score. It is possible, however, to find someone to rent you a home if you have good reasons why your score is not what they are looking for. If not, there are individuals who are renting their homes as well that you may find online or through others that you work with. Don't give up looking.
Karen Espino…, Agent, Bonaire, GA
Mon Jul 9, 2012
This day in time most all property managers will do a credit score check, as well as a criminal background check in order to protect their clients. However, this does not mean that you will automatically be denied. What I recommend is that you speak with the property manager and explain your situation as to why your scores are lower than what they recommend. For example if there was a medical reason, divorce, loss of employment etc. that caused the lower score initially, but that you are now in the process of working to correct. and can show them a good rental history, electric bill, etc that you have been able to pay on time, they will take that into consideration when they speak with their client. However, ask directly if they would recommend it or not before allowing them to run your credit for the application. Try with each real estate company, as each one may have a different procedure that can assist you and if they're procedure doesn't work, don't be afraid to ask them to refer you to another company. Most companies do network together and are willing to help people find a company that can help them.

And last, look to for sale by owners that have had extensive days on market online. Most sites will give you a post date. They may consider the option. Best of luck. Hope this helps.