Rentals in Overland Park>Question Details

Jessicajsche…, Renter in Lenexa, KS

Looking for a house to rent our lease at apt in up in July we have lived there for 3 years and need something bigger 3 bed/2bath???

Asked by Jessicajschermerhorn, Lenexa, KS Sat Mar 1, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


I recommend contacting a local property management company for available rentals.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
New Mexico Real Estate:
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 10, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer