Looking for a home in the Havertown/Springfield/MEDIA/Ardmore/Narberth area. I need to be near public transportation and have 2 children.

Asked by Wcrane, Philadelphia, PA Wed Feb 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3108587735-219-Charleston-Grn-M…

Answers

1
Joe Ferrandino’s answer
Joe Ferrandi…, Agent, Malvern, PA
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Very broad search. You will find taxes in Delaware County (Havertown, Springfiels, Media, and parts of Ardmore to be higher than Montgomery County (Narberth, parts of Ardmore), however the home prices on average will be more reasonable in Delaware County. All the areas of interest are close to public transportation. Ardmore and Narbeth have train service with 25 minutes of center city.

Lower Merion Schools (Ardmore and Narbeth) are top notch, Haverfords school are very good as are the schools in the Media area. Springfield are a bit below the others by good. you can reach me at 610 724-0771 to discuss or by email at joe.ferrandino@prufoxroach.com. Thanks Joe Ferrandino