Looking for a home in Jeffferontown or Fern Creek area around 1000-1100..Please help,

Asked by Sabrina Byrd, Louisville, KY Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

5
Aporter, Renter, Louisville, KY
Wed May 9, 2012
Hello I am looking for a home to rent for 775-800 a month 2 bedrooms and 1 bath or bath and a half with basement. If I need to fix up the place or make repairs will work things out. I have to be moved out of my condo by May 31. thanks
L&B Homes of…, , Louisville, KY
Sun May 6, 2012
Hello Sabrina. I have a 3 bedroom home for rent in Jeffersontown for $950/mo. Here is the link to the information on the house: http://www.postlets.com/rts/7264548V

Let me know if I can be of any assistance or if you would like to schedule a showing of this home. You can email me at lbhomesky@gmail.com

Thanks!
Sue Moody, Agent, Louisville, KY
Fri May 4, 2012
Sabrina, Not sure what you are wanting ,would love to help you
I have lived in Fern Creek area over 30 years and My husband has a business in J-towm
that many years, so know the area very well, do you need help with pre-approval?
Call me and I will be happy to help you
Sue Moody
Re/Max Associates
soldbysue2@aol.com
503-693-3443
Sorry for not being clear...I'm looking for a rental home, 3bedrooms and 2 baths
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Neil Blumberg, Agent, Louisville, KY
Fri May 4, 2012
Hi Sabrina

I'd be happy to assist you in finding a home. Take a look at my blog in which I have written an article regarding rental dos and don'ts. Feel free to call me at 502-254-9600. Good luck! (If you're looking to buy, we can assist with that too).
Louise Venet…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Fri May 4, 2012
Sabrina - are you looking to lease or to purchase? Is $1000-$1100 per month the rent you are wishing to pay or what you are comfortable with paying per month in a house payment? I'd be happy to assist you. Give me a call and I'll try to help! 502-592-1098.
rental
Flag Mon May 7, 2012