Looking for a good property manager for Hoffman estates.

Asked by Relocatinghomeowner, Hoffman Estates, IL Wed Nov 24, 2010

We are relocating out of state. As this is not a good time to sell, we are looking to rent our home. We are looking for references for a good property manager serving this area.

Answers

5
Startrackent…, Home Owner, Chicago, IL
Sat Aug 31, 2013
Hello, I am a Managing Broker Owner and would like to know how many bedrooms, baths, garage and what your looking for as far as rent? I have been in business for 20 years and been with a couple of large Real Estate Company's and decided many years ago to open my own. I Have lived in Hoffman Estates for over 30 years.
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks for your time,
Carmen Collins
847-757-8029
startrackenterprise@gmail.com
Melissa Kamp…, Agent, Greenwood, IL
Fri Dec 31, 2010
I would be happy to help you in the management of your property. I am honest, ethical, cheap and have references:)
Susan K Klatt, Agent, Barrington, IL
Wed Nov 24, 2010
I have several properties in Hofman Estates that i already service, Please give me a call so we can talk. 224-805-1432.
Web Reference:  http://susankklatt.com
Brandon Schu…, Agent, Western Springs, IL
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Give Jim Huntzicker a call. He's from ReMax Suburban in your area. I know him very well and if he can't help you I'm sure he can direct you to someone. 847-772-5302.
Donna Johnson, Agent, Kalispell, MT
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Our MLS office have participating property managers. You might start with your local MLS office. Our state also has a site for professional licensees. They also indicate if their license is still active. Our state board can also tell you if there has been a complaint or action filed against a licensee. You may also talk to other business owners who are using a property manager. Or you when you call your local property manager you can ask for a list of references and talk to as many references as you may.