Looking for a furnished 4 to 6 month rental in the 85260 area of Scottsdale. November 1, to April 30/2013. Pjrob@rogers.com

Asked by Jo-Anne Robertson, Wed Feb 29, 2012

Answers

6
Michael Berg, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Mar 1, 2012
You can view many of our 200+ furnished properties on our website at http://www.ranchrealty.com.
My company has been here in Scottsdale since 1975.
Mike Berg
Ranch Realty
480.991.4000
Andrew Bloom, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Mar 1, 2012
Good morning PJ Rob,

We look forward to working with you in the coming future. To answer your question there are a number of rentals avalible during that time. The issue that you run into is the fact that you are looking to rent over an extremely popular time in Scottsdale with Barrett Jackson, Phoenix open & spring traingjng just to name a few. As the offical real eatate team of Scottsdale.com We have a number of clients whoes homes are never on the market due to the fact that we personally find buyers and renters for those properties.

I will send you an email with a few of our properties along with some additional questions so that we can better understand exactly what you are looking for.

It was a pleasure to see your question and we look forward to making your stay in Scottsdale as comfortable as we can.

Andrew Bloom
480-980-2464
Bloomsold@aol.com
Web Reference:  http://www.scottsdale.com
Peggy Gascon, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Mar 1, 2012
What price range? Will 85259 work?
Patty Fisch, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Feb 29, 2012
Here's a link to current choices below! I would be happy to help you with this.
Jason Watton, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Feb 29, 2012
PJ, you have a lot of options from 1 bedroom condos to 5 bedroom homes. From $1000-$8000 per month. Feel free to email me at jasonw@realtyoneaz.com if you would like recommendations on properties that will best fit your needs. Have a great evening! Jason
Deborah Grey, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Feb 29, 2012
I will send some to you now.