Looking for a furnished 1BR apartment in the N or E side of Clovis. Is there an affordable unit in good repair that allows a 9 lb Maltese?

Asked by jfillmore1947, Clovis, NM Fri Mar 8, 2013

Answers

1
Katharine Fly’s answer
Katharine Fly, Agent, Clovis, NM
Fri Mar 8, 2013
You can try seeing what available rentals there are in the area by going to our rental website http://www.rentalsinclovis.com the link to our property management website is at the top of the page and links to the other property management companies in town are down the right hand side of the page. Some property managers have a flat out no pet rule but most will either negotiate it with the owners of the property you are interested in or will charge a pet fee. There are very very few furnished apartments. You might try an extended stay motel on Mabry drive, though I'm not sure how affordable they are.
Thank you for your prompt response. I had considered an extended stay hotel which I would surely need for 2 months and also thought it would be too costly. The hotel would also have to accept an overweight, quiet, handsome Maltese.
Flag Sat Mar 9, 2013