Looking for a 3 bedroom, no deposit, to move in oct 1st. any takers?

Asked by Brian Spencer, Orlando, FL Mon Sep 3, 2012

Answers

10
Dennis Burge…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Oct 17, 2012
I'll agree with both Javier and Alan on this one. Any reputable folks are going to require security deposits. It's no coincidence that the plethora of craigslist scams and other scam ads out there typically offer their places for rent without a deposit requirement? Of course not.

A reputable landlord/property manager is only going to manage properties with deposits in hand- allowing for quick repairs and quick turnaround once a tenant has vacated and laid waste to the place in one way or another.

Smart individual homeowners looking to lease/manage their properties by themselves are EVEN BETTER served by ensuring they have deposits in hand- for the mere fact that the volume of tenant prospects they've screened is typically very small and their expertise in that area very limited.
? What if an individual are willing to pay a few hundreds dollars more to move in each month until the severity is met
Flag Fri Apr 1, 2016
Richard Zwick, Agent, Deland, FL
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Best places to look:
1. Craigslist
2. Rentals.com
3. Google property managers in the specific areas in which you are looking to live

We manage properties there, but all of ours require a security deposit.
You can probably negotiate with an owner managed property better than a PM managed property.
Javier Rodri…, , Orlando, FL
Tue Sep 4, 2012
You are asking something that is very difficult to meet. Why should a landlord take chances with a renter that does not want to come up with a deposit?
Neraora93, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Fri Nov 17, 2017
If that is possible it would be a blessing for my family and i Pamela. 16169900414
Terry Hogan, Renter, New York, NY
Thu Sep 21, 2017
Good evening. If this property still available I am interested in renting your unit.
Contact email hogant429@gmail.com
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Oct 18, 2012
If you have an 800 credit score maybe, but if you had an 800 credit score a deposit probably would be an issue....dunno.
Jonathan Sch…, Agent, Lake Mary, FL
Wed Oct 17, 2012
Good luck with finding a rental.
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Sep 4, 2012
no deposit, no credit and employment verification. I can help with that, I dont think, get real
Brian Spencer, Renter, Orlando, FL
Mon Sep 3, 2012
If the location is decent, has a reputable school system for my daughters, and a low crime rate. we can negotiate.

That being said, I'd prefer east of orlando or altamonte but im open to other areas
What price range are you looking for?
Flag Thu Sep 20, 2012
Jim Malak, Agent, Celebration, FL
Mon Sep 3, 2012
at what price ?
kissimme location ?
Id like to stay around 900 ish a month
Flag Mon Sep 3, 2012