Rentals in Englewood>Question Details

Christen Bet…, Home Buyer in Englewood, CO

Looking for a 2 bedroom in englewood. Credit is bad but I make about 26k a year. What can I do to get a place without someone judging by my credit?

Asked by Christen Betts, Englewood, CO Mon Jul 15, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Christen,

You are going to have your hands full when it comes to credit and qualifying for a home. The good news is most places will likely rent to you as long as you dont have an eviction. If you have an eviction then the company will require you pay that off before renting another apartment to you. If you need help repairing your credit and want to discuss this with a professional please contact us directly at teampowerhousedenver@gmail.com.

Team PowerHouse Denver
Ms.vp,

If you do go rent to own, you will need a considerable amount down. Most of the rent to own up front down payment and other costs are non-refundable. I would get a lawyer if you go that route. If you have enough to pay a few months in advance, that would help. I am not a big proponent of rent to own. Here is why in this report - http://j.mp/KytoWP

Otherwise, Everyone from rentals to purchasing will check your credit and consider your credit score in deciding to rent to you or give you a loan. There is no way around that unless you are renting from a relative or friend who wants to help you. Your next move should be to go to a lender who can help you improve your credit or refer you to a credit repair company. Once you do that and see where you stand for now or future purchase you can prepare yourself to be in a better position to meet your real estate needs. I have lenders that can help. Let me know if you would like their info.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
You may find a lease to own or rent to own. Internet sites are available for this situation. You will need to talk to a lender for credit solutions in order to get a mortgage loan. I can help with lender contacts however, any local banking institution should have someone to assist you.

Valerie Preisler
7208396708