Looking for a 4 bedroom house in Gahanna or Westerville schools. Please let me know if you know of any

Asked by mrsfeth, Gahanna, OH Sun Jul 8, 2012

Answers

3
Marci Press, Agent, Westerville, OH
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Good evening Mrs. Feth,

Thank you for your e-mail inquiry. I would need to know some more specific information from you before I can assist you. Are you looking to buy a home or rent a home at this time? Also, if you're looking to buy a home, what pricerange is comfortable for you? If you're looking to rent a home, what would you like your monthly payment to be? Please let me know the answers to these questions, and how I can get in touch with you to discuss your next home further. Thank you. Marci Press - 614.216.0426
Hi Marci. We are looking to rent. We would like to stay at $1300 or less but could go higher if it had everything we wanted. What we are wanting is a 4 bedroom with basement and fenced backyard. 4 bedrooms is a must for our family (no bedrooms in the basement). We do not have pets. We would really like to stay in Gahanna schools. I'm easiest to reach via email, mrsfeth@gmail.com. Please let me know if you know of anything. Thanks!!
Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012
Chauntay Holt, Agent, Gahanna, OH
Sun Jul 8, 2012
I would be more happy to assist you. Are you looking to buy or rent? Feel free to contact me.
Hi Chauntay. We are looking to rent. We would like to stay at $1300 or less but could go higher if it had everything we wanted. What we are wanting is a 4 bedroom with basement and fenced backyard. 4 bedrooms is a must for our family (no bedrooms in the basement). We do not have pets. We would really like to stay in Gahanna schools. I'm easiest to reach via email, mrsfeth@gmail.com. Please let me know if you know of anything. Thanks!!
Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012
Travers Hugh…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Are you looking to buy or rent? What price range?

Thank you
Tiffany
We are looking to rent. We would like to stay $1300 or below but could go a little higher if it had everything we needed.
Flag Sun Jul 8, 2012