Looking for a 3-4 bedroom home with a fenced backyard with some privacy. Prefer garage or carport. Any suggestions?

Asked by Unspecified, Tupelo, MS Thu Sep 12, 2013

Relocating to Greenville end of September

Answers

4
Jason Pruitt, Agent, Greenville, SC
Thu Sep 12, 2013
I would be happy to help find you this home. Email me at jpruitt@cbcaine.com or call me 864-630-3195

Jason Pruitt
Coldwell Banker Caine
Greenville, SC
OK, I see by the question area that you are looking to rent. I do have a 3 Bedroom with fenced yard and 2 car garage in the Taylors area. It is $900/month.
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
Jeff Schafer, Agent, Easley, SC
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Sounds like you have a good idea of what you want. You just have to decide on a price range, school district if you have children and proximity to your job. I would be happy to work with you and answer any questions you might have. I can be reached at. Jeffschafe@gmail.com or feel free to call me at
864-399-8064
Andrea Jones, Agent, Joplin, SC
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Are you looking to rent or buy?
To rent
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014
To rent
Flag Mon Feb 17, 2014
Nima Buva, Agent, Greenville, SC
Thu Sep 12, 2013
This is generic or common search. Location, price range are other important factors to consider when looking for home. If you are not specific about location than you have more choice. Let me know if I can be of any help to you. You can email me or call me at 864-634-8670.