Looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in the San Fernando Valley for rent. Close to the NoHo area for around 2k a month or under.

Asked by Karyn, Knoxville, TN Thu Sep 19, 2013

Answers

5
Ben Vorspan, Agent, Studio City, CA
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Hi Karyn,

A house (not condo/apartment) in that price range, within NoHo is going to be tough. I just did a quick search of the MLS and there's one 1 active listing in the area - it's 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,292 sq ft and $2,200/mo.

If you dont mind Valley Village, I see one house on Oxnard near the 170 freeway that's $2,100/mo, 3 bed, 2 bath and 1,250 sqft.

And if you are open to townhomes or condos, there are a few more.

So, I'd agree with Cliff - search craigslist and other sites like westside rentals, since we only see what's in the MLS.

Feel free to contact me with more info about your search and I'll be happy to keep you updated as new homes come on the market.
Cliff Kessler, Agent, Long Beach And Dallas, CA
Sat Sep 21, 2013
Karyn...youre best bet is craigslist....you can find property on there that is of a lesser price and you can offer lest than asking price...just might want to have someone look over the contract that has experience...or contact Westside Rentals...they have an agent on staff that can help you find rentals....Good Luck!
jesseyang, , Santa Monica, CA
Fri Sep 20, 2013
We have a 3 bed, 2.5 bath about 9 miles west of North Hollywood. Please email me for more information if you are interested: jesseyang@gmail.com. Looking to rent out the place as soon as possible. Thank you and best of luck to you Karyn.
Douglas Lagos, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Sep 20, 2013
Karyn,

Contact me through Trulia. I can help you in finding a rental in the Valley. By the way, I grew up in Florida!
Web Reference:  http://douglaslagos.com
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Fri Sep 20, 2013
Work with an Agent, you will have better luck.