Looking for a 4bdrm 2 bath single family home?

Asked by Mrs. Bennett, Apollo Beach, FL Mon Aug 6, 2012

Looking for a 4bdrm 2 bath single family home...more than 1670 sq ft...in nice, family friendly neighborhood.looking to move in end of October when current lease is up. Any help is appreciated

Answers

2
Lynn Brock, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Fri Oct 12, 2012
QB, your query is vague. Are you seeking to re-rent a home? or buy? do you have pets. Not enough information to help you accurately.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
If you'd like to search the MLS like an agent in real time, you can visit our website and sign up for a free Listing Book account. You will be able to change the search criteria to suit yourself and received morning reports regarding new listings, price changes and recent pendings.
Marie Barakat, Agent, Carrollwood, MD
Mon Aug 6, 2012
I would love to assist you in your search. I do need a bit more information though. How much are you looking to spend monthly? What area specifically are you looking for? Do you have any location you want to be close to? Please feel free to send me an email about what you are looking for.

Since you are looking to move at the end of October, it is a bit early to start looking for rentals, as they do have a pretty quick turnover. However, you can at least take a look at some places and get an idea of what you are looking for.

Thanks and I hope to work with you soon.