Looking for a 1 bdrm apt in edison or Norwood Park-$800-900 Range

Asked by Joe Haskins, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

9
Paul Cionczyk, Agent, GLENVIEW, IL
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Joe,
Walk into the closest real estate office in the area you want to be. The agents get paid by the landlord when they find you something in the MLS. They can give you a printout of what is available and arrange to show it to you. You can also find an agent by entering your zip code in the trulia search bar and click "find a pro" tab. You can also drive around the area and see if there are any signs in the windows or lawns. Those might not be listed online.

Good Luck

Paul Cionczyk| Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage |Broker
312-433-9931 | PaulCionczyk.Broker@gmail.com |PaulCionczyk.com
Web Reference:  http://www.paulcionczyk.com
Patti McDona…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Hi Joe!

What do you think of this one?

ONE BR CONDO FOR RENT 2ND (TOP) FLOOR OF RECENT CONDO CONVERSION. SUNNY UNIT WITH REFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS, NEWER APPLS, A/C, REMODELED BATH, STORAGE LOCKER IN BASEMENT AND NEWER WINDOWS.
HEAT, GAS, WATER AND PARKING INCLUDED.
QUIET BUILDING ON RESIDENTIAL STREET. UNIT SHOWS WELL. CREDIT CHECK REQUIRED.2 PEOPLE MAXIMUM. $840 per month

Please contact me for the details
312-450-8729
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
htere are at least a dozen listed..if your not finding it go further out..it's always about your price
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Get a good agent to work with.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
I would get a good leasing agent to help you out. Its free to use their services.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Greetings Joe,

There are a couple available. Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Bill J Deligiannis
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Apr 17, 2013