Looking for a 4bd/3bth home zoned for Bartram Trails High School Can move in Aug. Military family looking for 3 year lease T

Asked by Navyfam5, Saint Johns, FL Sun May 27, 2012

Answers

4
janiebill, Home Seller, Saint Johns, FL
Tue Jun 24, 2014
i have a 3/2.5 with living room/ office that I am considering to use as a rental. What is your price range?
Navyfam5, Renter, Saint Johns, FL
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Thanks for the assistnace, we found a home!
Tonyk, Home Owner, New Jersey
Sat Jun 16, 2012
I am ex-Navy and have my house in Durbin Crossing coming up for rent in July. I would love to get a Navy family in there for 3 years. We had to move up to NJ for job reasons. The house is 5br/4ba and the schools are Creekside, Fruit Cove Middle and Durbin Creek - our kids went to all three and we were very happy. We have it listed with Rhea Castro at Vanguard Realty and she can be reached at 904.505.4790 if you are interested (the house is at 1311 Fryston). Good luck with your move. - Tony
Thanks, we really want to live in the Bartram Trail HS school zone. Our teens have quite a few friends that attend there. Good luck with finding the right tenant.
Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012
Ryan Ford, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Thu May 31, 2012
Good Evening Navyfam5,

I would recommend seeking the assistance of a property management company. My company; Watson Realty Corp has a property management company that will gladly assist you with your search. With the competitiveness of the rental market in the area, the properties you see on the market currently will most likely be leased by the time you are ready to move to the area. I would recommend getting a listing cart set up by a property management company or Realtor and as the time comes closer fine tune the search and select some properties to view and get more information on. You can check out our property management site at http://www.watsonrent.com If I may be of further assistance please don;t hesitate to contact me.

Ryan Ford
Watson Realty Corp
904-495-4121
http://www.floridafirstcoastrealty.com
ryanford@watsonrealtycorp.com