Looking for a Studio or 1bdr in the San Mateo area. $1500 or less per month. Any information is appreciated!?

Asked by is.1982, San Mateo, CA Wed Apr 9, 2014

Answers

5
Joraine Cost…, Agent, San Carlos, CA
Wed Apr 9, 2014
Craigslist seems to be the most widely used site for renters. Have you tried searching on Craigslist or had any luck on there?
Valentine Ho…, Agent, San Carlos, CA
Wed Apr 9, 2014
Good evening, try the first address to make sure that it is vacant and for rent, then the next 2 should share the same status:
4220 George avenue #1
607 North El Camino #118
1919 Alameda de la Pulgas #4
Valentine Ho…, Agent, San Carlos, CA
Wed Apr 9, 2014
Good evening, try the following addresses:4220 George avenue #1; 607 A North Claremont street; 316 North El Camino #118. Please, try one of these and see if it vacated and for rent. Then, I expect the other 2 will have the same status. Let me know the result of your search. If you need another address in the future, contact me directly at val@valhodin.com
I hope that helps, good luck!
Linda Barron, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Wed Apr 9, 2014
There are studios & 1 BR apartments in San Mateo at the $1500 range. Your best bet is to check with a property management company and Craigslist. The company I work for Capital Realty Group in Burlingame is a real estate company that also handles property management. We post rentals to Craigslist as well as our own website. Another hint that will help you is "always be prepared". Bring the following items when ever you go to look at a property. 1) Copy of at least two months current paycheck stubs. 2) Copy of a valid picture ID. 3) A blank check for a current credit check-usually cost $25-$30 per adult over 18 yrs. that will be renting the apartment (unless married then it's possible to run the credit together). Keep in mind that if you plan to live with a roommate everyone needs to fill out a rental application and bring the items above unless they are under 18 yrs. of age. I hope this helps. You will love living in San Mateo or anywhere on the Peninsula.
Crystal Shet…, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Wed Apr 9, 2014
Hi. There are quite a few places I can find for you. Send me an email at crystal@luxorres.com and I can send you over some options!

Crystal