Looking for a Month-to-Month Rentals in Downtown Chicago, IL

Asked by Phong Lam, Philadelphia, PA Thu May 24, 2012

Hello Chicago Agents,

I have a medical student who is looking for a month-to-month rental around downtown Chicago, IL (preferably with parking & Internet Wi-Fi in a decent & safe neighborhood). My client is looking for an individual 1Bedroom, 1 bathroom unit with a kitchen. Studio or condo rental is OK. Looking to rent in the months of June, August, October & November of 2012; and from March to end of May 2013.

Please feel free to email me with listings so I can provide it to my client. Thank you very much in advance for your help and looking forward to be working with you soon!

Phong Lam

Answers

6
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu May 30, 2013
Try Craigslist , trulia , or find a good agent to help you
Phong Lam, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon May 28, 2012
Thank you very much to everyone for your help with your inputs! I greatly appreciate it and will convey that to my client. Have a wonderful day. =)
Michael Vrie…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 28, 2012
Many of the higher end apartment buildings in the city with central leasing offices will offer shorter term, or MTM rentals. You do pay for this flexibility with much higher rents, though.

Sublets via Craigslist would by far be the most likely and afforadble option.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri May 25, 2012
Try Nick V. at 630-207-3762. He may have something for you on State St about 3 blocks south of Congress. Tell him you were refered by me.

Bill J Deligiannis
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri May 25, 2012
Try Sublet.com, which seems to be listing like crazy on Trulia. Most of what's in the MLS is for yearly leases only, and short-term rentals downtown are very high. The Internet is the best source. I agree with Craig's list too.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu May 24, 2012
I would just have them go to craigslist. Thats your best bet for sublets.