Looking for a 2BR ($2000 max) in Williamsburg or Fort Greene for an 8/1 or 9/1 move in (I'm aware it's very early).

Asked by Alice Henly, New York, NY Mon Jun 18, 2012

Also looking for a 3BR ($3200 max) in Williamsburg or Fort Greene for an August 1st or Sept 1st move in. Excellent credit.

Answers

3
Jack Menashe, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Jun 19, 2012
May have some properties opening then. Have some availability now.
Keep in touch or email me your contact info...

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.SHERestates.com
Jack@SHERestates.com
Noah Olay, , New York
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Alice, If you don't find anything between now and 8/1 or 9/1 send me your email and I'll help you search for apartment. If you willing to make a deposit on apartment, then it worths searching it now. Otherwise, wait till mid of July. Send me you email address for further contact.

Noah
David J Adams, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jun 18, 2012
I can helpnyounwith that. I know of a few places in Fort Greene. Give me a call and I can set up an appointment with the Landlord for you. Thank you
Please email me apartment listing and times for viewing at alice.henly@gmail.com. I'm looking for a 9/1 or 8/15 move in, but can view apartments ASAP.
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012